wtorek, 23 lutego 2010

Introduction.

Why do I start to write this blog ? I think it is only because I found people who will consider my words and thoughts. I will not satisfy everyone - for sure and that is why I decided to write this just for people who are interested in changing their life in some particular way.  You will know that its written for you very quickly otherwise you will soon become bored. Very bored :)

It will be the story of my efforts to renew the small house in the village. There are some rules I choose to obey. The most important one is that it has to be as much self sufficient as possible. And I mean both infrastructural and also as the place that has to upkeep my family in good times and in bad times too. Thanks God I do not have to start in the open country. Some time ago I bought an old farm. I planned to build there a huge, comfortable house. All the farm building were in very poor condition and had to be destroyed even for safety reason. But why it was worth buying is that it had both water and electricity connections, old trees in a farmyard and the old well. After I had realized how much it would cost and that I would had become a slave to the bank for another dozens of years I abandoned that idea, looking for a better one. Then came the opportunity to buy an old house in the closest neighbourhood. It was abandoned and used as a storage for a firm. For several years it stood abandoned, unheated with the roof that started to leak. It was surrounded by bushes and small trees that started to strike their roots in the foundations. But I saw the possibilities. And pleasure in fight with all the difficulties that will come. Finally I like things with souls and it looks like one of the kind. And here I am - preparing for the battle. :)


1 komentarz:

  1. i like things with souls too!!! it sounds like you are well on your way...i can't wait to read more! thanks for sharing allchemik!

    OdpowiedzUsuń