niedziela, 28 lutego 2010

New old experience.

Weee... There is no hidden room at my house. Just a thicker wall and my little mistakes in measuring. :) But I would say luckily because it would mean an extra wall to be ripped out.

Another thing is that today I bought 36 4-watt solar wafers and some ribbon to spin it together.  I would try to build a 145 W solar panel using my own hands. It's been over 20 years since with a help of my neighbour I had assembled my first color TV-set but I hope I can still deal with soldering tool.  I am going also to make some tests on them to determine how to improve their yield in poor insolation condition.

If you have tried different types of batteries please let me know what are the best for everyday usage. I'm sure that gel based used in computer APCs are pretty bad according to my experience.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz