piątek, 5 marca 2010

About pleasures again. Weekend ahead.

Just a few words about these little things that awaits me very soon.

I've just bought two starters for spring beer : European Lager and Stout.  And a pack of caps. High time to renew my stock - just a few bottle left.

Tomorrow I will bottle my 2009 raspberry dessert wine. It was clarified 3rd time and is ready to be put in 0,75l volume green glass prisons. It is definitely good. Deep purple, smooth taste and rich aroma of many things with domination of raspberries.

Also tomorrow a freshly made ham, liverwurst and sausage awaits me in the country where my neighbor prepares it. The best liverwurst I've ever eaten with a mass of black pepper.

I like that stuff, things made by myself or people from neighborhood. I like them due to their taste, in fact you can change it in many ways. Due to the fact that I know well what they are made of in terms of ingredients used. Last time I found it also very useful from other point of view. When I put it all together - the things I like, things that I am worried about and things that I am thinking of. After summarizing I found that I'm just a prepper.

It's nice to write for people who find pleasure in the same things. For you. Cheers ! 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz