wtorek, 23 marca 2010

Spring. Whoa !

I started to rip bushes and trees that surrounds my little house. Great to feel that warmth. Yeah I know - within two months I will only look how to avoid sun and extreme hot but now it makes all the difference. Trees has awaken. They are preparing to explode with blossom. 

I am going to extend my vegetable garden so I need to buy new net to protect it from rabbits and homeless dogs. From the windows I am going to change I will make some hotbeds for faster growth or warmth-liking plants. Plenty of work but when you see the effects and changes you made it is great to have a possibility to work on it. 

I hope that this year the economy will be good enough to finish all the projects I plan to do. But you never know. Having this uncertainty in mind you stay cool whatever happens. 

So many plans, so little time - lets get to work !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz