wtorek, 16 marca 2010

Snowy... slowly... but forward.

These days are full of snow. Every day brings a mass of white powder. That is good cause it calms me down during my everyday walking from bank to court, from court to an expert, from expert to another court, and so on... Luckily it looks like I have almost finished all the paperwork needed. I decided to take a loan - that is why all is done. I thought about it carefully for a quite long time and I found it as a best solution for me. What is important this solution is also the cheapest at that time. All the others are more risky and/or more expensive. With the plan I am bringing to life I will be quite secure and comfortable. I should be ready to start within two weeks and then the snow can melt down. :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz